A bit about me...

Special Education has always been a part of my life in some form. My mother was a special educator for 25 years, and because of her influence I have had the desire to work with the special needs population since I was a child. I am in my third year of college now at the University of South Alabama and have truly enjoyed every step of the way to becoming an early intervention special educator. My short term goal is to transfer to Auburn University to acquire an emphasis in autism. I will be periodically updating this blog with what I have learned both as a journal for myself and a way to present my qualifications when I can finally begin the process of looking for job. Feel free to make any comments or ask any questions about my blog or about me!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment